Dreams

on Wednesday 4 April 2012

I believe that there is place where all dreams go to live for ever. Not the kind that your mind makes up in your sleep, but the kind that keep you up at night. The dreams you really believe in. The ones you make up in the shower and smile about on your morning runs. You know what I am talking about - the kind of dreams that are too special , too good for real life. I believe that all those dreams go to a place where they exist in perfection and in perpetuity.Long after we forget all about them, they live on, to come upon us , unexpectedly, sometimes taking our breath away and at others, just bringing a smile. A few other times, they bring with them an unexpected longing for what might have been.

All the what-ifs, what-could-have-beens, and if-onlys, get tucked away and we live together , you and I , in a world far too beautiful for reality in that place where all dreams go to live. I believe this to be true. 

3 Comments:

Hmmm said...

Beautiful ... dreams live forever... I too have a feeling they do so...but what kind of an unfulfilled place they must be living in.And their only heaven could be in when they come upon us, unexpectedly, sometimes taking our breath away... Dreams are lonely without us I guess...

Anonymous said...

I find it lovely :) Keep writing more. I feel dreams keep our life going.

qwerty said...

hey you have got a fantastic writing style.. keep 'em coming!